1. Giving for Good Foundation (hereon referred to as “GfG”) has a donation refund policy to ensure fair and transparent processing of refund requests on donations. GfG requests all donors to exercise due care and diligence while making donations.
2. GfG has exclusive discretion and right to accept a refund request on the donation received from the donor within 5 (five) days from the date of making a donation.
3. If the donor wishes to seek a refund of donation, then the donor must write an email to email@example.com and shall mention all the following details:
4. GfG will examine each request for a refund of the donation individually. GfG has the right to decline the request of the donor to refund the donation without assigning any reason. GfG reserves the right to seek further information/documents, and the donor must co-operate in this regard. All decisions made by GfG in this regard will be final and binding on the donor.
5. Additionally, GfG has exclusive discretion and right to refund the donation on its own even without the request received from the donor.
6. Income Tax exemption certificate under section 80G of the Income Tax will be issued to the donor after completion of 5 (five) days from the date of making the donation.
7. After completion of 5 (five) days from the date of making the donation, the donor shall have no right to seek a refund on the donation.